Pay by Phone Casino
The online gambling industry has been growing exponentially in the last few years. However, despite this explosive growth, the industry still struggles with problems related to payments.
One of the most innovative payment methods that has come to the forefront in the last few years is the pay by phone casino option.
The Best Pay by Mobile Casino Sites to Visit
Casino Payments Using the Pay by Mobile Casino Method
This payment method allows you to deposit money into your casino account via your smartphone. You can do this in two ways – the Mobile Casino Pay with Phone Credit method or the Pay by Phone Bill Casino method.
The first option allows you to deposit money using your pre-paid balance. It is immediately deducted from your phone credit and deposited into your account.
The second option allows you to add the deposit amount to your phone bill, which you can then pay off with your normal billing cycle.
Pay by Phone Slots
If you are a slots lover, then you don’t need to go through the tedious process of creating a bank transfer, debit or credit card or even wire transfer. You can now simply use the pay by phone slots option in your casino’s cashier section.
Just like for regular casino payments, you can choose to pay for your slots deposit using the pay by phone bill option. Or you can pay using phone credit for your slots account.
Pay by Boku Casino
There are two main payments platforms that are used to make payments using your smartphone – Boku and Zimpler. However, of the two, Boku casino is the more popular option because of how easy it is to use.
To pay by Boku casino, you only need to register your mobile number with the platform. Casinos that offer pay by mobile options offer you Boku Checkout or Boku Direct in their list of payment methods.
There is one thing you need to remember about using Boku as a payment method. You can only carry out a Boku deposit in your casino. Withdrawals are not possible on this platform.
Here is how you can use your smartphone to make deposits:
- Find Pay by Mobile casino sites. We listed on this page top casino sites in the UK that support this payment method.
- Register an account with the payments processing company. Without opening an account with a platform such as Boku, you will be unable to make deposits.
- Once your account is set up, you will get a confirmation SMS on your phone.
- Adjust your phone settings to enable phone payments.
- Go to your casino’s cashier page and put in the amount you wish to deposit.
- Select the Pay by Phone option.
- To finalise the payment, you will be given one of two options – respond to a confirmation SMS or enter a code sent to you via SMS in the cashier.
- Once all these steps are completed, the money will be instantly deposited into your account.
Here are some of the reasons why people are using the pay by phone casino option:
- You don’t need your card or bank details to make deposits using this payment method.
- You also get extra bonuses when you use this payment method.
- Since your phone service provider gives you a slots or regular casino pay by phone bill payment option, it will most likely also put a limit to how much you can charge to your phone bill. This helps you control how much you spend gambling.
- Similarly, you can only spend as much as your pre-paid credit balance allows, which means – once again – your spending in casinos is automatically controlled.
Boku Checkout is a payment option that is placed on a casino’s checkout page. You need to input your phone number, confirm the amount you wish to deposit, and the transaction is instant.